Kiwi Shoe Care
Wholesale Kiwi Shoe Care Store
For nearly a century, KIWI has been passionate about shoe care. Find out how KIWI became the number one shoe care brand in the world, from the early days in 1906 until today. It was first made in Australia in 1906 and as of 2010 sold in almost 180 countries. Owned by the Sara Lee Corporation since 1984, it is the dominant shoe polish in some countries, including the United Kingdom and the United States, where it has about two-thirds of the market. The polish was developed in Australia by William Ramsay who named it Kiwi after the flightless bird endemic to New Zealand, the home country of his wife, Annie Elizabeth Meek Ramsay. Its success in Australia expanded overseas when it was adopted by both the British and American armies in World War I.
Why is caring about your leather shoes so essential? And what are the musts in protecting and preserving your shoes?
1. Dirt and other debris can easily embed into leather. Therefore, your leather shoes or boots need to be cleaned before you start polishing. KIWI Shoe Brushes and Wipes can easily be used to remove excess dirt and debris.
2. To polish your shoes effectively, always remove the shoelaces from your shoe before you start polishing your shoes. This is the best way to get to clean the tongue of the shoe and avoid staining the laces.
3. For best results using shoe polishes or creams, first apply the shoe polish or cream evenly to leather shoes and boots with a brush or soft cloth. Once the polish has properly dried, simply buff to a brilliant shine using a natural bristle brush. Note that it is important to use a separate brush and cloth for applying and buffing different colored shoes.
4. If you prefer a more convenient alternative there are instant shine liquids. Simply remove excess dirt and then apply the liquid evenly to your shoes. The formulation restores color and dries to an instant shine - without the need to buff.
5. Use KIWI Protector products to help waterproof your shoes thoroughly to protect them from common stains caused by water, mud, dust, snow or salt.
6. Store leather shoes using a shoe tree, this will help retain the shape of the leather. If you can’t use a shoe tree (e.g. for strappy shoes), stuff the toe cap with newspaper or tissue. Never store or dry leather shoes near direct heat.
Shoe polish keeps the leather in the shoe protected from the damages of water, dirt and scuffing that we all do to a shoe on a daily basis. Our line of shoe care products is a must for every person in order for them to clean, polish, and protect their shoes or boots. Kiwi leather products put the shine back into your shoes. So you can always put your best foot forward, day in, and day out. Kiwi cares the most about your shoes. In this category, you will find a variety of Kiwi’s shoe care product, all made in USA. We carry multiple types of shoe care kit and travel kit for you to choose from. Our premium shoe polish adds to your shoes a shiny brilliant touch. Kiwi products protect and preserve all your leather outdoor product, it improves the conditions of your leather product to extend their life.
Kiwi shoe care is also known as: Kiwi shoe care, USA made shoe accessories, shoe protectant, shiny shoe polish, leather care product, leather mate, water repellent shoe polish, durable shine, user-friendly shoe polish, military complete shoe care kit, shoe care travel kit, premium shoe polish, premium shoe care, military shoe polish, water-proof shoe polish, military product, Kiwi products, premium shoe accessories, etc.
Commonly misspelled as kiwwi, kiwe, ciki, kciwi, keewe, kiiwi, etc.
Buy Military Footwear, Boots, Shoes & Outdoor Socks on sale at the lowest prices online with free shipping over $99
Page 1 of 1
Army Navy Store
BDU's & Camouflage Clothing,
Military Outerwear & Jackets,
EMS, EMT & Tactical Clothing,
Sweaters & Active Wear,
Military T-Shirts & Tank Tops,
Womens Military Clothing,
Kids Military Clothing,
Military Sunglasses & Binoculars,
Military Patches & Insignia,
Military Media & Gifts,
Military Bags & Packs,
Hunting & Shooting,
Military Pocket Tools,
Camping & Survival Gear,
Sleeping Bags & Cots,
Cloth, Netting & Rappelling Gear,